H.H. Gyalwang Karmapa's advice to the Benchen community


January ‎16, ‎2014






Kyabje Rinpoche has passed away, however you all did your best in the past, and should continue like this as well in the future…
When Yangsi comes we should be able to present it to him as it was.
It is very important to continue whether it is in the Shedra or Drubdra, whatever practices you may have been performing, all this needs to be continued without declining.I think this is very important.

About the reincarnation of Kyabje Rinpoche, before when Kyabje Rinpoche came to Gyuto, what he told me about his next reincarnation was that…in the future he would take rebirth near his Root Guru.
If he takes rebirth in Tibet there will be difficulties to meet his Lama.
He would therefore like to take his rebirth in the vicinity of his Root Guru.
He said something like that, and not somewhere very far away.
Therefore I presume it could be in India, Nepal or Buthan, nevertheless I cannot tell the precise place at this point.

Sometime ago I had a dream, in that dream the Kudung(memorial stupa) is under construction, when the Kudung is completed Yangsi will come, this is what I remember.
Once the Kundung is completed, then we will look into this matter.

Even though Rinpoche is not around, I am here as if in the place of Rinpoche and from your side without being discouraged you should continue all your works, I think this is very important.
If there is any special help you need, you should inform me, I will try to do my best to help.
There is nothing special to say and also there is nothing special to offer you as a gift. 
Thank you.





Read more:
Message from Gyalwang Karmapa to Benchen Monastery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History in the Making: The First Step Toward Full Ordination for Tibetan Buddhist Nuns

The Historic Revival of Full Ordination for Tibetan Buddhist Nuns

Introduction of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi

Sikkim Monks dharna outside BJP office with Karmapa demand - Sikkim Express

Disaster Preparedness Training in Nepal

Ordained Nuns and Their History: The Karmapa Reports

Third Cohort of Nuns Trains to be Health Workers

“What I Give Away is Mine”: the Gyalwang Karmapa’s Advice as the 34th Kagyu Monlam Ends

The Year of the Female Fire Bird Takes Flight